The 47th Super Bowl is shaping up to be the classic underdog scenario, and any true football fan will want to be part of the action as the 4-point-favourite San Francisco 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans’ Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Sunday, Feb. 3. The kick-off is set for 6:30 p.m. ET.
Want to watch the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers duke it out at the 2013 Super Bowl without being in front of the TV, or without relying on a cable TV subscription? Then you’re in luck: Super Bowl XLVII will once again be streamed live online in its entirety. This time around, you’ll even be able to catch the halftime show online. And of course there are plenty of sites that let you watch all those great Super Bowl ads and more.
Check out this ultimate guide to watching Super Bowl XLVII live online and mobile devices below:
- CBS Sports will live stream the Super Bowl XLVII on its website in its entirety starting at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT). The stream will feature multiple camera angles, DVR functionality, real-time stats and curated tweets. Also notable: This will be the first time ever that a network is going to stream the entire halftime show, including Beyonce’s performance.
- Verizon mobile and FIOS customers can also catch the action on NFL Mobile, which is available on Android and iOS devices. But beware: An NFL Mobile subscriptioncosts $5 a month.
- NFL Gamepass streams the Super Bowl to viewers from outside of the U.S.
- Hulu offers videos of many Super Bowl ads in its Adzone.
- YouTube has teamed up with Adweek for its Ad Blitz, offering Super Bowl ads, an animated GIF generator and more.
- Getty Images is going to publish photos of all the Super Bow action as it happens on its Facebook page.
Be aware of this kind of websites:
- Fake streamings. Mostly you get information to complete some kind of strange offers or surveys. Don’t be fool, exit those websites else You’ll lose Your time or even money.
- Poor streamings are full of ads, but that’s not a problem at all. The problem is that always are blocked after some time and You need to start Your searches from the beggining at the and You miss superbowl in long parts.
- With Satelite TV for PC, Direct TV PC etc. you propably can watch superbowl even with half time show but in low quality. Ofcourse need to pay.
Alternative free sources:
Will be updated on feb 3rd one hour before Super Bowl (below You can connect with this page)